Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Little Background behind the Blog

I am a Senior at Bucknell University and as my last month as a student here rapidly approaches, I have been thinking a lot about my last four years here. Looking back, if I were to do anything differently, I would do more exploring of the surrounding area beyond Lewisburg. While Lewisburg is often characterized by students as being "in the middle of nowhere", I have come to realize that this is not entirely true. While Lewisburg may not be close to any major city, there is still a lot you can do if you explore a bit.

I am creating this blog to share with other students some of the things you can do off campus around Bucknell. Some of the trips require an entire weekend while others are day trips. I hope others will share their thoughts and experiences via comments.

1 comment:

  1. I hope we can find ways to keep this going and get more comments.

    ReplyDelete